- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Branches||Number of seats sanctioned||Duration||Year of approval|
|Chemical Engineering||60||4 Years||2017 - 2018|
|Mechanical Engineering||60||4 Years||2017 - 2018|
|Civil Engineering||60||4 Years||2017 - 2018|
|Computer Science & Engineering||60||4 Years||2017 - 2018|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60||4 Years||2017 - 2018|
There are 60 seats available per course (30 in management quota and 30 in Govt. quota)
Qualification : +2 Science / Polytechnic Diploma
Age: Minimum 17 years
Academic Requirements: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Bio-technology/ Computer Science / Biology put together are eligible for admission.
Lateral Entry: Pass in Polytechnic Diploma
50 % of the seats are reserved as Government quota. This will be allotted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Govt. of Kerala.
How to Apply:
Application form can be obtained from College Office on payment of Rs. 500/- in person or Rs. 650/- by Demand Draft favouring TOMS COLLEGE OF ENGG FOR STARTUPS payable at Mattakara to be sent through Post/ Courier.
Alternatively the application form can be downloaded from here. And the hard copy of the filled application form and a Demand Draft of Rs. 650/- favouring TOMS COLLEGE OF ENGG FOR STARTUPS payable at Mattakara to be sent through Post/ Courier to the College office.
Documents in original to be submitted at the time of admission
- SSLC Book / Equivalent Certificate
- XII Mark List
- XII Pass Certificate(CBSE/ICSE/Other boards)
- Admit Card of KEAM
- Mark Sheet of KEAM
- Data Sheet of KEAM
- Transfer Certificate from institution last studied
- Course & Conduct Certificate from institution last studied
- Original certificate to prove reservation claims or mark relaxations claims, if any
- Migration certificate(CBSE/ICSE/etc)
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of plus two from other state board)
- Two recent passport size colour photographs