The Computer Science department has identified several goals for students enrolled in our programs. Our mission is to provide a high quality undergraduate education in Computer Science and Engineering that prepares students for productive careers and further study.
To provide the most conducive environment for quality academic in computer science and engineering and to produce highly qualified and motivated graduates
- To produce high quality human resource in the information technology and related areas for sustainable development of the country’s IT industry needs.
- To impart professional behaviour, leadership abilities, moral and ethical values, and interpersonal skills to the students.
- To empower the students with the required skills to solve the complex technological problems of modern society
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES
- PEO-1 To make the students to excel in Computer Science and Engineering program through high quality education and enabling them to succeed in computing industry profession.
- PEO-2: To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematics, engineering and basic science fundamentals required to solve computing problems.
- PEO-3: To inculcate in students multidisciplinary approach, professional attitude and ethics, communication and teamwork skills, and ability to relate computer engineering issues with social awareness.
- PEO-4: Engage in life-long learning and to remain current in their profession to foster personal and organizational growth.