B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
The Computer Science department at TOMS College has identified several goals for students getting enrolled in our programs. Our mission is to provide a high-quality B.Tech Computer Science course in Kottayam that prepares students for productive careers and further study. Our Couse structure is planned to ensure Placement for computer science students after successful completion of the course and through campus placements. The learning objectives of the Computer Science department are:
- Help students to implement solutions utilizing different computer platforms and programming languages like C, C++, JAVA, PHP, Python etc.
- Help students to acquire the up-to-date computer science related to technical knowledge and develop the skills needed for a successful career in the computing industry.
- Develop students with the skills needed to secure job in IT Companies on medium to large scale projects.
- Develop students with innovation and entrepreneurship skills in Computer Science and Engineering.
The CSE department offers following areas of concentration:
- Microcontroller Based Systems
- Digital image processing
- Multimedia Techniques