|B.Tech in Chemical Engineering||CH||4 Years|
Chemical Engineering is one of the most versatile professions. Chemical Engineers are employed in a broad array of industries ranging from pharmaceutical and biotechnical companies to semiconductor manufacturing to start-up companies converting the latest laboratory discoveries to large-scale commercial production. Chemical Engineers work as catalysts to develop new ways to manufacture medicines and plastics. They develop control systems that enable the safe production of products from semiconductors to household soap; they design chemical and petroleum plants; they research the effects of artificial organs on blood flow; and they develop the equipment and processes necessary for advances in biotechnology.
The Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Chemical Engineering at TCES aims to produce Graduates, with a strong foundation in scientific and technical knowledge, equipped with problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills, that will serve them throughout their career.
The Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Chemical Engineering at TCES is specifically designed with the following objectives in mind:
- Practice Chemical engineering in traditional chemical and energy-related industries as well as in expanding areas of materials, environmental, biomedical, and biotechnology sectors.
- At the end of the four year program, every Chemical Engineering Graduate from TCES will have the ability to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals.
- Identify, formulate, and solve chemical engineering problems.
- Use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for Chemical engineering practice.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet specified objectives within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health, safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Design and conduct experiments, and to analyze and interpret experimental results.
- Create startups in Chemical Industry.